Sunday 14 June 2009

There was a feminist's Austin Maxi parked outside, with anti-nuclear, anti-nicotine stickers on the side

Anyway, two weeks before...

----------------

Made another playlist, this one's on a theme of paradise. I think this one is considerably better than my first one, probably cos the subject matter is more concise. There's a lot of songs about water and beaches on it, which is odd as my idea of paradise really isn't a beach. It also contains Enya, who I always nominate as my 'guilty pleasure' band when those conversations come up, despite the fact that I'm not really that guilty because Enya are well good.

Anyway enjoy it, I'm trying to make a lot of summer playlists but not just called 'summer' cos I think 'summer music' playlists are laaaaaaaaame and belong in the sunday times culture section and nowhere else. So I'm trying to focus on certain aspects of summer and why it's good; eg places feeling like paradise, everyone being more attractive/liberal about who they fancy, and I think my next one will be about drinks.


---------------------

To add to what I said about half man half biscuit last time...."ok, lets pedestrianise the high street...."

No comments: